That's right, the woman who has single handedly changed how I feel about Mondays. She'll be telling us about hosting a link up. Sit back, grab a slice of pie and enjoy.
10 reasons hosting a link up is good for you:
1. You will be famous.
2. You will have people bringing their stories to you, neatly arranged on your blog for you to read and marvel.
3. You will kill at least 7 hours reading them and otherwise engaging with your guests.
4. You will meet many new bloggers with little effort on your part.
5. You will be famous.
6. You will have a commitment other then your marriage and dental appointment.
7. You will join an elite group of sevenhundrednintythreethousandfivehudredandtwelwe other link ups.
8. You will forever be known by your linky name. So try not to choose something sounding like testicles.
9. You will be asked to guest post.
10. You will be given pie in exchange for your guest post. As it is clearly evident, Monday Listicles is the best thing since sliced bread. Or Cherry Pie Paul is sending me.
There you have it. In her own incomparable style, the benefits of linking up. I can't tell you how much fun I've had playing along.
On a slightly more serious note, if you are looking to increase your presence in the blogsphere, link ups and blog hops are a great way to introduce yourself. Find one (or two or three) and give it a try. It has provided me with the opportunity to meet many other bloggers that I would not necessarily have met otherwise. We may lead very different lives but it's funny how much we share.
In the spirit of this post, I'm linking up with Jennifer over at Just Jennifer for TGIF, Get Your Happy On. It seems fitting, seeing it was at her urging, I first gave Monday Listicles a try. That's right Stasha, blame her, it's all her fault.
Thanks again Stasha, you're welcome in my kitchen any time. Not only will there be pie, for you, I'll clean.