Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Indestructible

     That week went by quickly. Time to link up with Rorybore again for Coffee Chat. Thankfully I re-read the prompt before I got too far along on the whole "Purge" idea. Immortal not immoral, got it.

     I'm taking this as being indestructible for a day. Immortal = can't die. Here's what I'd do.



Or maybe



Of course there is always this too.


   
      I'm terrified of heights. Maybe not so much the height as the abrupt stop at the end if/when you fall. Honestly, I can barely watch the videos but I still think it would be amazing to try.

     What would you do?


2 comments:

  1. I'm out there with ya on the ledge. Or, soaring over the mountains. Besides saving the world, these are the Fun things I would do. I would have done them before, but since becoming a parent: I'm a wuss now!
    but man - that hand gliding! that is awesome. just imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say I am not afraid of heights. I am afraid of falling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I hope you enjoyed your time in the "Kitchen".